Celebrating Individuality, Empowerment, and Inclusivity
Starbucks South Africa, the world-renowned coffeehouse chain, is excited to announce its latest summer campaign “Your Summer Yes,” curated especially for the South African market and designed to inspire customers to embrace their unique summer confidence. Your summer adventure might unfold on sandy shores, in bustling city streets, or within the cozy corners of your home but, your summer is yours to define, and it all begins with a single word: “yes.”
“Our upcoming summer campaign is focused on celebrating individuality and choice,” says Leah McCrae, Starbucks South Africa Managing Director. “It’s not just about promoting a one-size-fits-all approach to ‘health,’ but also an opportunity for us to share more of what’s on offer, some things guests might not have known about. We encourage you to embrace your personal summer goals while enjoying your favourite Starbucks beverages. From lower calorie options to the ability to customize your orders with dairy alternatives and sugar-free syrups, Starbucks seeks to be a part of each customer’s journey towards a confident and enjoyable summer.” McCrae adds that, “In the spirit of inclusivity, we wholeheartedly celebrate the diverse interpretations of “summer confidence” and the varied beverage preferences that make each individual unique, ensuring that everyone feels not just welcome but a cherished part of the Starbucks summer experience.”
Globally, Starbucks has an unmatched commitment to quality. So, here’s some facts that will boost your confidence with Starbucks South Africa this Summer:
- Starbucks’ commitment to quality begins with their triple filtered water systems in every store, ensuring that every sip of your drink is made with pure, clean water, enhancing the overall taste and quality of your beverage.
- They offer a diverse range of dairy alternatives, including almond milk, coconut milk, soya milk and oat milk, allowing you to customise your drink to your dietary or taste preferences and ensuring that there’s a perfect match for everyone.
- With Starbucks’ Vanilla and Caramel sugar-free syrups, each pump counts for just one calorie, giving you the sweet flavours, you crave without any guilt.
- Looking for your perfect Matcha match? Did you know that Starbucks Matcha is not just any Matcha? It’s high quality, sourced from Japan, vibrant, and full of antioxidants, making your Matcha latte uniquely Starbucks and an exquisite choice for those seeking a health-conscious beverage with a touch of elegance.
- Looking for a refreshing iced option under 100 calories for summer? The Starbucks Refresha and Shaken Iced Tea range is the perfect choice, offering a cool and satisfying beverage to beat the heat without compromising on your summer goals.
“Your Summer Yes” is not just a campaign; it’s a commitment to making your summer memorable, enjoyable, and uniquely yours. Join us at Starbucks SA in celebrating the freedom to be yourself, embrace your choices, and toast to the possibilities that summer brings.
Find your nearest Starbucks store on the Starbucks Rewards App and ask your barista for your ‘Summer Yes’, and remember, summer belongs to everyone. Say “yes” to your unique summer adventure.
Did you know?
Starbucks coffee is 99% ethically sourced and accredited by Conservation International under the C.A.F.E. Practices programme. Starbucks is committed to ethically sourcing coffee worldwide and including exceptional coffee from nine African countries – Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi, Zambia, Cameroon, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
For more information, visit www.starbucks.co.za.